Get ready for a phenomenal online course!
You will learn all about the legal fundamentals of conducting cyber-related investigations and intelligence gathering. Jump into the minds of the nation's best that protect our cyber walls, and how you can protect yourself while conducting cyber investigations.
We will explore the laws that help to
- prosecute cyber criminals
- how to effectively gather evidence
- support in the prosecution efforts
We will also be exploring the fundamentals of building a business
- how to become an expert witness
- start a practice as an expert witness
- best methods to prepare for testimony in this riveting course
- Legal Fundamentals (Reading Assignment)
- Introduction to Legal Fundamentals
- Understanding Your Role as an Investigator
- Understanding Your Employees Rights
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Understanding Law Enforcement Concerns
- An Agent of the Law
- Federal Laws to Prosecute Cybercrimes
- Becoming an Expert Witness
- Daubert's Standards, What is it?
- Common Task of an Expert Witness
- Preparing to Become an Expert Witness
- Your Role as a Consultant
- How to Prepare Your Testimony for Court
- Preparing Forensic and Computer Evidence
- Final Exam: Legal Fundamentals of Cyber Investigations
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
How-to Gather Intelligence Online
its been a very informative and exciting training
Become an Expert Witness
Josh does a great job explaining the requirements and expectations of being an expert witness in this course. I recommend this course for anyone who has a goal to become an expert witness. Also for anyone who conducts cyber investigations so that you, as an investigator, can understand the legal fundamentals of an expert witness. Rather you have never been called upon as an expert witness or preparing to be an expert witness, this course is great for you
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to email@example.com as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.