- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
- MILITARY BENEFITS
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This is a a pre-registration for our BRAND new CAIIE certification program which releases on June 2, 20233. It will be released over 8 week . One module will be released on a weekly basis on Fridays. We only have 10 spots available for this first cohort so enroll today to be one of the first to hold this industry game changer of a certification.
Introducing the McAfee Institute Certified Artificial Intelligence & Investigations Expert (CAIIE) Certification Program the first and only AI board certification program in the industry that focuses on intelligence and investigations!
As a leader in intelligence and investigations training, the McAfee Institute is proud to offer the Certified Artificial Intelligence & Investigations Expert (CAIIE) certification program. This program is designed to recognize professionals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to use artificial intelligence (AI) tools in the field of investigations. The program is intended for individuals who are involved in investigations, including intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement professionals.
Challenges and Overcoming Them
Investigative professionals face a variety of challenges in their work, including increasing volumes of data, complex investigations, and evolving technologies. The use of AI in investigations presents an opportunity to overcome these challenges and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of investigations. However, there is a need for professionals to be trained in the use of AI to ensure that it is used ethically, legally, and effectively. The McAfee Institute CAIIE certification program is designed to meet this need.
Value and Benefits
The McAfee Institute CAIIE certification program provides a practical understanding of the strengths and limitations of AI in investigations. The program covers the entire AI-based investigations process, from data collection and analysis to ethical and legal considerations, to real-world case studies. By completing the program, professionals will be able to integrate AI technologies into their investigative processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness while upholding ethical and legal standards.
The program will also provide individuals with a competitive advantage in their careers by demonstrating their expertise in the use of AI in investigations. Employers will benefit from having trained professionals who can use AI tools to improve the quality and speed of investigations, reduce costs, and minimize risks.
Upon completion of the CAIIE certification program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and machine learning and their applications in investigations.
- Recognize the advantages and limitations of AI in investigations.
- Identify the types of artificial intelligence used in investigations, including machine learning algorithms, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision, and robotics.
- Collect and analyze data using AI tools, including text and image analysis, data visualization, predictive analytics and modeling, and AI-based anomaly detection and clustering techniques.
- Understand the ethical and legal considerations when using AI in investigations, including privacy and security issues and responsible AI practices.
- Design workflows and processes for using AI in investigations, including quality assurance and control, bias detection and mitigation, interpretation of results and reporting, AI-based network analysis techniques, and AI-assisted case management and coordination.
- Analyze real-world case studies of AI being used in investigations to identify practical use cases of AI for intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement professionals.
- Apply AI technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of investigations while upholding ethical and legal standards.
By achieving these objectives, participants will be well-equipped to integrate AI technologies into their investigative processes, improve their investigative skills, and enhance their career prospects in intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement fields.
The McAfee Institute Certified Artificial Intelligence & Investigations Expert (CAIIE) certification program is an essential training opportunity for professionals who want to enhance their investigative skills and integrate AI tools into their investigations. By completing this program, professionals will be able to leverage the power of AI to improve the quality and speed of investigations while upholding ethical and legal standards. The program also provides individuals with a competitive advantage in their careers and provides employers with trained professionals who can use AI tools to reduce costs and minimize risks. The McAfee Institute is proud to offer this certification program and looks forward to supporting professionals in their pursuit of excellence in intelligence and investigations.
I. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in Investigations (4 hours)
- Overview of AI and machine learning
- AI applications in investigations
- Advantages and limitations of AI in investigations
- Use cases for intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement professionals
II. Types of Artificial Intelligence Used in Investigations (8 hours)
- Machine learning algorithms and their applications to investigations
- Natural language processing (NLP) and its use in investigations
- Computer vision and image analysis
- Robotics and its potential for investigations
- Ethical considerations of AI use in investigations
III. Data Collection and Analysis using AI Tools (16 hours)
- Data collection and pre-processing techniques
- Text and image analysis using NLP and computer vision
- Data visualization
- Predictive analytics and modeling
- AI-based anomaly detection and clustering techniques
- Advanced data privacy and security techniques
IV. Ethical and Legal Considerations when Using AI in Investigations (12 hours)
- Ethical considerations when using AI in investigations
- Legal considerations when using AI in investigations
- Privacy and security issues when using AI in investigations
- Ethical considerations of using AI for predictive policing
- Responsible AI practices in investigations
V. Best Practices for Using AI in Investigations (12 hours)
- Workflow and process design for AI in investigations
- Quality assurance and control for AI-based investigations
- Bias detection and mitigation in AI-based investigations
- Interpretation of results and reporting
- AI-based network analysis techniques
- AI-assisted case management and coordination
VI. Real-World Case Studies of AI Being Used in Investigations (12 hours)
- Case studies from intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement organizations
- Lessons learned from real-world applications of AI in investigations
- Practical use cases of AI for intelligence, investigation, and law enforcement professionals
- Emerging trends in AI-based investigations
Bachelor’s degree or higher plus one year of experience in e-commerce, fraud, investigations, IT, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and/or loss prevention or another similar field
Associates degree plus two years of experience
High school diploma or equivalency plus three years of experience.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud, or the like shall be ineligible to become a CAIIE®. The applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining a Certified Artificial Intelligence & Investigations Expert (CAIIE)
To view the various military education benefit programs McAfee Institute is approved for please follow this link.
Credentialing Assistance (CA)
The McAfee Institute has partnered with Credentialing Assistance (CA) to provide funding for training and exams leading to an industry-recognized academic or vocational credential. > See more here
The McAfee Institute has partnered with Veteran's Readiness and Employment - VR&E (formerly Voc Rehab) and benefit program counselors around the world to offer you the ability to participate in any of McAfee Institutes board certifications (online or in-person). > See more here
Veterans Benefits & G.I. Bill®
This online program is NOT eligible for veterans education benefits/G.I. Bill®. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill. > See more here
You cannot use a VPN or Proxy to access our site our course materials due to our security measures. In addition you will need a laptop or desktop computer as well. Review the following requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, ports, microphones, and browsers. Also included is a list of technology not currently supported by ProctorU.
|Internet Connection||Wifi Connection||Wired Connection|
|PC Users||Windows 10 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)||Windows 10 (10 S mode is not supported)|
|Mac Users||MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)||MacOS 10.15|
|CPU||more than 2 core CPU less than 85% CPU Usage||more than 4 core CPU less than 50% CPU Usage|
|Webcam||640x480 resolution||1280x720 resolution|
|Internet Download Speed||1 Mbps||12 Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||1 Mbps||3 Mbps|
|RAM||4 GB less than 95% Ram Usage||16 GB less than 90% Usage|
|Connectivity Ports||1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP||1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768||1920 x 1080 and above|
|Chromebook Users (Only available for Record+ service utilizing the ProctorU Chrome or Firefox extension)||Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS.||Chrome device is running the latest version of Chrome OS.|
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in); microphone should not be part of headphones
- Headphones are generally not permitted, check with your testing organization to determine if headphones are permitted
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge browser
Google Chromebooks (with Guardian Browser)
- Google Chromebooks for Live+ or Review+
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- Connecting from within a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
- Apple Boot Camp
- Remote Access Software
- Inactive Version of Windows and Test Builds/Test Mode