ONE OF THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE, ENGAGING, AND REALISTIC CYBER INVESTIGATION TRAINING THE INDUSTRY HAS SEEN. EVER! WE PREPARE YOU FOR REAL-LIFE SCENARIOS AND SUCCESS!
The CECI Board Certification Program combines the curriculum from the following 6 Board Certifications. Upon completion, you will earn the CECI Board Certification and Credential.
Certified Experts in Cyber Investigations (CECI's) are the industry’s Most Elite Cyber Investigators that are trained in advanced and state of the art methodologies to identify, investigate and resolve the most complex cybercrimes known to man. They are simply the Best of the Best! Let me tell you about the program and how to earn your credentials and board certification!
This is an exciting online Professional Board Certification focused on enhancing your skill sets as an "Expert in Cyber Investigations" which takes a blended learning approach of self-study, live interactions, and instructor lead investigative exercises that will help you to learn how to conduct successful cyber investigations with effective new concepts to prosecute the guilty.
We are taking over 25 years of hands-on experience in conducting cyber-investigations from the private, public, and government sectors around the world and sharing with you, our insights into what contributes to success and failures.
This program contains hundreds of hours of online video-based training; online prep review quizzes to prepare you for the final exam, and, of course, the necessary study manuals as well to help you along the way.
It does not matter if you are Law Enforcement, Loss Prevention, Fraud, Intelligence, Cyber Security, I.T Security or Private Investigation you will learn a ton of new concepts and investigative methodologies that you can apply immediately to your role and come out on top.
Program Learnings Contained within the CECI:
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (CCIP): Value $1797
- Certified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst (CCTA): Value $1797
- Certified Organized Retail Crime Investigator (CORCI): Value $1497
- Certified Social Media Intelligence Analyst (SMIA): Value $1497
- Certified eCommerce Fraud Investigator (CEFI): Value $1497
- Certified Forensic HiTech Investigator (CFHI): Value $1797
You will only take one board exam at the end of the program as well. It is one incredible experience and insane value.Learning Objectives & Outcomes
- You are going to learn the industry's best kept and closely guarded secrets to conducting effective cyber investigations
- You are going to learn how to identify key intelligence to support your mission-critical investigations into cybercriminals
- You are going to learn how to develop, implement, and manage a cyber intelligence & investigative program in your organization or agency.
• Welcome to the CECI
• Understanding the Manual
• Cyber Intelligence (Overview)
• Intro to Cyber Investigations
• Social Media Investigations
• Advanced Social Media Investigations
• Auction Fraud Investigations
• Advanced Auction Fraud Investigation Methodologies
• Exploring the Deep Web
• Advanced Searching
• Identification of Deception in Social Media
• Open Source Intelligence
• Understanding the Perpetrator
• Chatting Up Your Person of Interest
• What Do We Do With Dating Sites
• How to Utilize Informants
• Program Design and Development
• Legal Fundamentals of Cyber Investigations
• Introduction to ORC Investigations
• Organized Retail Crime Overview
• Organized Retail Crime Fraud Schemes
• Booster Operations
• Fencing Operations
• Organized Retail Crime Investigations
• Organized Retail Crime Investigations Part II
• Surveillance Methods
• Criminal Prosecution of ORC
• Introduction to Cyber Counterintelligence
• Applying Intelligence Methodologies
• Cyber Terrorism & Hackers
• Electronic Discovery
• Advanced Electronic Discovery
• Computer Forensics
• Advanced Computer Forensics
• Hi-Tech Investigations
• Advanced Hi Tech Investigations
• Cell Phone & Mobile Device Forensics
• Advanced Cell Phone & Mobile Device Forensics
• Private and Domestic Investigations
• Final Board Exam
DOWNLOAD THE SYLLABUS BELOW
Want to learn more about the CECI? Within this program, you are going to discover cutting-edge techniques and real-world training in six different certification trainings and position yourself as an industry-recognized expert with this incredible Certification Program. Download the complete syllabus here.
Exam Details Program - is graded on a pass/fail system by obtaining a 70% or better is considered a passing grade. The exam is taken online at the convenience of your home or office. It is a closed book exam and is 200 questions. The questions are in a true/false, multiple-choice & scenario-based format. It is a timed exam, you get 3 hours to complete the exam and you must do so in one sitting. Once you start the exam you must complete it. You get one attempt to pass the exam. If you fail the exam you must purchase a new exam license to sit for the exam.
You can purchase an exam license here for $997 USD separately to sit for the exam if you don't buy the training bundle.
The cost is $125 for an additional two years and requires proof of completion of 30 CPE credits.
Bachelor’s degree or higher plus four years of experience in e-commerce, fraud, investigations, IT, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and loss prevention
Associates degree plus six years of experience
High school diploma or equivalency plus seven years of experience.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud, or the like shall be ineligible to become a CECI®. Applicants must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining a Certified Expert in Cyber Investigations (CECI).
What if I do not meet the eligibility requirements?
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements above that's OK! We offer a qualified program where you can get the same great training and earn a "Qualified" credential. Then when you meet the eligibility all you need to do is return and purchase the Certified Exam License to sit for the exam and earn your "Certified" credential. (Click image below to find out more)
What if I don’t want to attend the training program. Can I just sit for the exam?
You do not need to attend our training programs to sit for the board exam.
If you are interested in sitting for the exam only to become a Certified Expert in Cyber Investigations (CECI), you may obtain an exam license to do so. Exam licenses are valid for one year after purchase. Click the image below to purchase.
If you are interested in the Expert in Cyber Investigations training only, you may do so by enrolling in the Qualified Expert in Cyber Investigations (Q|ECI) program. Upon completion of the Qualified Expert in Cyber Investigations (Q|ECI) training program, you will receive a certificate of completion. Click the image below to find out more.