The McAfee Institute loves working with our incredible veterans. Explore this section to see how we can help you to take your career to the next level while both serving our country and when you embark on a new career outside of it as well. You can also view it in our student handbook by clicking here as well.
McAfee Institute is approved for the Veterans Education Benefits for our resident based (in-person) programs. If you are interested in attending one of our world renowned board certification programs please follow these directions for enrollment using Veterans Education Benefits.
Steps to Attend
- Select the program you want to attend here.
- Complete the enrollment form here.
- You will be notified of your acceptance.
- Send in a copy of your eligibility.
- Attend the resident based training program.
McAfee Institute exams are approved for reimbursement through the VA if you are eligible. There is no limit to the number of tests you may take, or number of times you may take the same test. And, VA will pay for tests even if you fail them.
VA pays only the test costs, or up to $2,000 for each test. Fees connected with obtaining a license or certification such as the training are not reimbursable. Payment is issued after you submit proof of payment to VA.
Find out how your GI Bill entitlement will be charged for taking a Licensing and Certification benefit.
How to take advantage of the Reimbursement.
- Choose the exam you wish to sit for by clicking here
- Add the exam to your cart, checkout, and pay the enrollment fee.
- Sit for the exam and complete it.
- Apply for benefits along with your request for payment for a test or tests. Complete the VA Form 22-0803 (Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Test) at the Ask A Question website or mail it to your nearest VA regional processing office.
If you need help in completing this application, call VA TOLL-FREE at 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). If you use the Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD), the Federal Relay number is 711. You can also get education assistance after normal business hours at the VA education Internet site: http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/school_training_resources.asp
Note: Online Board Certification Programs are not eligible for Veterans Education Benefits. ONLY our resident based programs are eligible.
If you need any assistance at all please call us at 888-263-1650 Ext 1. or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon to the bottom right of the page.