- EXAM DETAILS
The Mobile App Investigation Program is designed to provide investigators with the training necessary to complete forensically sound, data acquisitions of digital evidence from social networking applications.
This incredible online instructor-led training program is destined to be the most exciting programs to hit the industry. There is nothing out there in the terms of mobile app intelligence and investigations training that match the content, real-world expertise, up-to-date tutorials and exercises offered in this incredible program.
You will learn all of the MOST POPULAR social media sites available as mobile applications, chat tools, OSINT and more that we will face over the next year. As well as the most SECRETIVE and closely guarded intelligence and investigative techniques we have to offer!
At the conclusion of this program, you will have demonstrated through the successful completion of an online exam and a practical exercise that you have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Social Media Investigation Methodologies
- Social Media Intelligence Processes
- Social Media Mobile Applications
- Open Source Intelligence Methodologies
- Legal Fundamentals Relating to Cyber Investigations
- Introduce yourself!
- Social Media Investigations
- Social Media Can Be a Powerful Tool if You Know How to Use It
- The History of Social Media
- Social Media Brings Things Together
- Social Media Data What’s Happening
- Facebook Private Profile Information
- Social Networks
- Social Media Connecting People
- Let’s Talk About Facebook
- Facebook Set Up and Search
- YouTube Search
- Facebook Sign Up Screen
- Facebook Login Screen
- Facebook Profile
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Stories
- Facebook Public View
- Facebook Investigations - Subpoenas
- Social Media Wrap Up
- Advanced Social Media Introduction
- Open Source Intelligence
- Anatomy of Social Media
- An Exploration into Domain Names
- Username Workflow
- How to Utilize Search Engines
- Advanced Facebook Search Techniques
- Advanced Twitter Search Techniques
- Advanced Instagram Search Techniques
- Advanced YouTube Search Techniques
- How to Use HootSuite and SproutSocial
- Open Source Intelligence Explored
- A World of Sock Puppets
- Keep Yourself Protected
- Criminals: An Inside Look in Dumb Criminals Posting Criminal Acts Online
- Exploring the TOR Project
- Exploring the BitCoin
- The Secrets Behind the TOR Browser
- Digital Case File
- The Evil Dark Web!
- Exploring the Deep Web
- Open Source Summit Resources
- Intro to Mobile Forensics
- Mobile Forensics Acquisition
- Mobile Forensics Examination & Analysis
- Procedures and Principles
- Mobile Phone Acquisition/Examination/Reporting (Reading Assignment)
- TikTok Intelligence
- Tinder Intelligence
- SnapChat Intelligence
- Kik Intelligence
- WhatsApp Intelligence
- Legal Fundamentals (Reading Assignment)
- Legal Fundamentals Discussion
- Additional Resource: DOJ Prosecuting Computer Crimes Manual
- Final Exam
The final exam is online and closed book. You need an 80% or better to pass. You get one attempt. There are approx. 100-150 questions on the exam and you have three hours to complete it. Should you fail the exam a new course license would need to be purchased to sit for the exam again.
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
I learned quite a bit and am still taking the course. I plan on taking other courses.
My review on mobile app investigations
My experience on your courses was marvelous even though I have not yet completed the study. I hope I will complete the courses and purchase another one. My best regards, thanks.
Definitely an informative course
I love the way the course is taught
Mobile App Investigations course
Mobile App Investigations course provides and excellent foundation from which to learn. McAfee Institute is an outstanding resource. Being able to study and review current, evolving literature and converse with mentors and peers is McAfee Institute's greatest value. I hope to be able to benefit from the many resources offered by McAfee Institute. Dan James www.icfeci.com
Mobile App Investigations is awesome
I took this course and lessons at this course have indeed polished my capabilities on aspect of Mobile App Investigations. The course has helped me in getting one more step forward towards strengthening my carrier base. I am Really Thankful to Justice S. from McAfee Institute. who helped me in paying my fees on terms that were convenient to me. as it is bit difficult to pay high fees from Indian perspective. I am really Thankful to Her and McAfee Institute.
I recently took a OSINT class offered by Michael Bazzell. That class had me wanting more; a week was not enough. The MOBILE APP INVESTIGATIONS class was a great investment because it went into great depth with the different social media platforms. I enjoyed the "at your own pace" learning and appreciate the examples the instructor gave on how to apply what you've learned. I am glad I took this class.
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to email@example.com as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.