The McAfee Institute® brings to you, this exciting comprehensive course-Digital and Mobile Forensics.
This session will present specific background, tools, and techniques for conducting forensic investigations involving electronic mail. It will review the various information that can be gathered from the direct email evidence and discuss the information available via subpoena from internet service providers. The session will conclude with a case study of an email investigation that will bring together the concepts discussed in the presentation.
Upon completion of this exciting webinar, you will close more online investigations than you ever thought was possible, recover more losses for your organization and successfully prosecute more fraudsters in a 1/4 of the time… Guaranteed!
- Discuss how email factors into the investigative process
- Describe the basic functions of email
- Explain the Importance of Email Headers
- Describe the components of an email header
- Describe the procedures required to obtain information from the internet
- iOS system
- Course Resources
- Investigating Email Crimes: The Who, What, When, and Where!
- What do we do with our findings? (00:30)
- Email Header Information
- Mobile Forensics Part 1
- Mobile Forensics Part 2
- Final Exam: Digital and Mobile Forensics