- EXAM DETAILS
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
DISCOVER CUTTING-EDGE CYBER COUNTERINTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES AND POSITION YOURSELF AS AN INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CYBER COUNTERINTELLIGENCE EXPERT WITH THIS INDUSTRY RENOWNED PROGRAM.
- Learn how to identify and investigate cyber criminals trying to target your organization or agency.
- Learn how to conduct cyber counterintelligence missions and provide actionable intelligence to mitigate the threat.
- Gain the credibility, knowledge, and expertise you need to propel yourself ahead of the competition and become well-known as a thought leader in the investigative and intelligence industry...
- Enjoy 24/7 online access to the latest tutorials and live instructor support in a self-paced course you can take from the comfort of your home...
A Cyber Counterintelligence Analyst works at all levels of the federal government which include FBI, NSA, CIA, USS, DOD, and DEA. Q|CTA’s also work at large multi-national corporations as well as protecting organizations from the theft of proprietary information, trade secrets, assets, merchandise, customer information, and more. The Q|CTA® credential and designation is a game-changer for the industry and your career!
• Introduction to Cyber Counterintelligence
• Intelligence Overview
• Social Media Investigations
• Advanced Social Media Investigations
• Auction Fraud Investigations
• Advanced Auction Fraud Investigation Methodologies
• Classified Investigation Methodologies
• Exploring the Deep Web
• Advanced Searching
• Identification of Deception in Social Media
• Open Source Intelligence
• Understanding the Perpetrator
• Email Headers and Digital Forensics
• Chatting Applications
• On-Line Dating Applications
• Applying Intelligence Methodologies
• Cyber Terrorism & Hackers
DOWNLOAD THE SYLLABUS BELOW
Want to learn more about the CCTA and Q|CTA? Within these programs, you are going to discover cutting-edge techniques and real-world training in cyber counterintelligence and position yourself as an industry-recognized expert after the completion of these incredible Training programs. Download the complete syllabus here.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Exam Details Program (Should you want to obtain an exam license to sit for the exam) - is graded on a pass/fail system by obtaining a 70% or better is considered a passing grade. The exam is taken online at the convenience of your home or office. It is a closed book exam and is 200 questions. The questions are in a true/false, multiple-choice & scenario-based format. It is a timed exam, you get 3 hours to complete the exam and you must do so in one sitting. Once you start the exam you must complete it. You get one attempt to pass the exam. If you fail the exam you must purchase a new exam license to sit for the exam.
You can purchase an exam license here for $450 USD separately to sit for the exam if you don't buy the open-source intelligence training bundle..
The cost is $125 for an additional two years and requires proof of completion of 25 CPE credits.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Eligibility is not required for Qualified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst (Q|CTA) individual training.
Eligibility is required if you chose to sit for the Certified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst (CCTA) board exam.
Bachelor’s degree or higher plus three years of experience in investigations, IT, fraud, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and loss prevention
Associates degree plus four years of experience as stated above
High school diploma or equivalency plus four years of experience as stated above.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud, or the like shall be ineligible to become a CCTA. The applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining a CCTA.
What if I don’t want to attend the training program. Can I just sit for the exam?
You do not need to attend our training programs to sit for the board exam. If you are interested in sitting for the exam only to become a Certified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst (CCTA), you may obtain an exam license to do so. Exam licenses are valid for one year after purchase. Click the image below to purchase.