Upon completion of this exciting course, you will close more online investigations than you ever thought was possible, recover more losses for your organization and successfully prosecute more fraudsters in a 1/4 of the time… Guaranteed!
The McAfee Institute® brings to you this exciting comprehensive course eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace. Online Classified Investigations & Intelligence Gathering, brings together 15 years of cyber intelligence, loss prevention, and law enforcement experience to illustrate and teach you the necessary skills to conduct successful online investigations in an effort to isolate organized retail crime rings, fraudsters, and employee theft.
- An expanded history of Classified platforms, Buyer/Seller fraud, and Organized Retail Crime on eBay Classifieds, Craiglist, Facebook Marketplace, and Google!
- What intelligence information is available on these platforms that will aid in your investigation
- Information on innovative detection methods to identify stolen merchandise and fraudsters
- How to identify multiple seller accounts across different platforms
- How to use an advanced eBay search to identify hidden seller information
- What tools and resources are available
- Google Boolean searches to help find fraudsters
- Facebook Marketplace
- Introduction to Online and Classified Investigations
- Where is Online Classifieds and Auction Fraud Most Prevalent
- Fencing Vs. eFencing
- Challenges to Investigating eCommerce Fraud
- Prosecution Challenges
- Prosecution Requirements
- Science Meets eCrime
- Facebook Marketplace
- Group Forum Discussion: How do fraudsters use eBay?
- eBay The World's Largest Auction Platform
- Boosters Selling on eBay
- eBay Listing Overview
- Advanced eBay Search Overview
- Craigslist Overview
- Craigslist Listings
- Craigslist Investigations
- Google Boolean Searches - Site Search
- Group Forum Discussion: eBay Investigation
- Group Forum Discussion: Craigslist Investigation
- Final Exam: Online Classified Investigations Quiz
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
There is a world outside America.
This was my first experience with a course from the McAfee Institute The war against cyber crime, investigation and intelligence gathering ends not at the American borders. So perhaps a more global approche?
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to email@example.com as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.