Over the last 15 years, the world has experienced a need for competent professionals who can effectively manage complex cyber issues that threaten the assets and people of corporations, public and private institutions and government.
To meet this need, the McAfee Institute administers the Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (CCII). This remarkable group of professionals has demonstrated their competency in the areas of cyber intelligence, investigations, leadership and industry best practices through an intensive qualification and testing program. As a result, each of them is awarded the coveted designation of CCII and is recognized as leaders in their profession.
The CCII is the leading industry certification for law enforcement, loss prevention, private investigators, and fraud professionals. The skills that you will learn by studying for the CCII will help you conduct cyber investigations and critical intelligence gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy. You will learn how to identify your person of interest, conduct timely cyber investigations, and methodologies to prosecute cyber criminals regardless of their location.
You will learn topics such cyber investigations, mobile & digital forensics, e-commerce fraud, auction fraud, hacking, intelligence gathering, social media investigation methodologies, legal fundamentals and more!
Even better yet!This certification program and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it, or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
The CCII Supports the National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework (Homeland Security)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned with jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Now is the Time... Join the Ranks of the Industries most Elite Cyber Investigators!
I can't urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and extremely fun!
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!
Official CCII e-Courseware: ($1497 Value)
Official CCII Online Exam License: ($997 Value)
Official CCII Prep Review Quizzes: ($497 Value)
Official CCII Digital Study Guide: ($350 Value)
Exam Guarantee: Pass it or try again on us! Conditions Apply (Value $997)
Keepsake: Diploma, Padded Cover, Transcripts (Value $300)
Unlimited Access to our New Career Center (Value $1200)
Unlimited Coaching and Mentoring (Value $2400)
Credential Earned: Board Certification
Availability: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
Nationally Recognized Credential: NASBA, NICE & More
Live Mentors: Available 9-6PM CST via Chat
Maintaining the Credential:
You have to renew the board certification every two years, once you are certified. The cost is $125 for an additional two years. CPE requirements are listed here.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher plus one year of experience in e-commerce, fraud, investigations, IT, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and/or loss prevention or other similar field or
- Associates degree plus two years of experience or
- High school diploma or GED plus three years of experience