The McAfee Institute's Certified All-Source Intelligence Professional (CASIP) Program is the industry's only real-world training on all-source intelligence available outside of the DOD and the only accredited professional board certification the industry has to offer.
With over ten years of experience providing all-source intelligence training and analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Counterintelligence support, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysis, we have successfully served several federal clients, SOCOM, Defense Intelligence Agency Defense Source Registry, Department of Homeland Security(DHS) Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Army Intelligence and Security Command, and other DHS agencies and the Intelligence Community (IC).
The CASIP is the leading industry certification for cyber investigators in law enforcement, intelligence, loss prevention, private investigation, and fraud. The skills that you will learn by studying for the CASIP will help you conduct cyber investigations and critical intelligence-gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy.
You will learn topics such as Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Counterintelligence support, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Cyber Investigations, Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Analysis, Legal Fundamentals, and more!
Even better yet, this certification program and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it, or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
This Program not only assesses eligible candidates’ knowledge and performance of All-Source Analysis skills but also emphasizes continued analytic competence through lifelong learning and practice.
The CASIP Supports the National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework (Homeland Security)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned with jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Our goal is to create an industry-leading body of knowledge and skillsets that meet the McAfee Institute's high standards that can be taught, tested, and validated so you can be successful in your career regardless if you are in law enforcement, intelligence, loss prevention, private investigations, information security, or cybersecurity.
This exam will demonstrate a candidate’s ability to use different types of Intelligence Sources (Intel such as GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, and OSINT) and utilize the collaboration and visualization tools, applications, and programs used by the various sources to maintain battlespace awareness.
The candidate’s understanding of being able to gather and synthesize all-source Intel-related information to support the battlespace and promote situational awareness across the IC and broader US Government. Intelligence software tools and programs, interaction in collaborative environments, records management, and metadata and writing comprehensive and cohesive documents will also be demonstrated.
- They will demonstrate an understanding of the policy framework and the core policy elements.
- The candidate will be able to implement system-level security principles in the design, development, and operation of all-source analysis tools and environment for an organization, entity, or system.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to implement security and privacy controls, tools, and applications for federal information systems and other organizations.
Upon completion, you will leave this program with an industry-recognized credential of CASIP to put behind your name attesting to your skill sets and knowledge.
NOW IS THE TIME... JOIN THE RANKS OF THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ELITE CYBER INVESTIGATORS!
I cannot urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and extremely fun!
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!