ORC LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE
The Certified Organized Retail Crime Investigator (CORCI™) Board Certification is the industry’s leading certification that focuses on the identification, investigation, and prosecution of Organized Retail Crime. Join the ranks of the industry's best Organized Retail Crime Investigators today and establish your expertise and credibility by earning your CORCI™ credential and designation.
We will teach you how to investigate and prosecute the most complex types of ORC to hit our industry. The CORCI™ credential is tough and demanding, but fun to study for. You will learn and grow with this phenomenal certification program which will keep you on the edge of your seat and even better yet, it’s led by one of the most recognized ORC investigators in the industry.
This program was developed by the industry's best organized retail crime investigators, loss prevention, law enforcement, e-commerce fraud, and legal professionals. These professionals are the very people that mentor you along the way.
Join our community, more importantly, our family of industry leaders and take your career to new heights by becoming a CORCI™! You will earn 35 CPE credits for completing this program.
There is no better time than now to take your career and expertise to a whole new level this year! ORC continues to grow and plague our industry with a devastating impact on our profitability and the safety of our employees. Become a McAfee Institute Board Certified Organized Retail Crime Investigator (CORCI™) Today!
CORCI SUPPORTS THE NATIONAL CYBER-SECURITY WORKFORCE FRAMEWORK (HOMELAND SECURITY)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned to jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
NOW IS THE TIME...
I can't urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and extremely fun! Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!