ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING, COMPREHENSIVE & ENGAGING CYBER INVESTIGATION TRAINING THE INDUSTRY HAS SEEN.
Over the last 15 years, the world has experienced a need for competent professionals who can effectively manage complex cyber issues that threaten the assets and people of corporations, public and private institutions, and government.
To meet this need, the McAfee Institute administers the Qualified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (Q|CII). This remarkable group of professionals has demonstrated their competency in the areas of cyber intelligence, investigations, leadership, and industry best practices through an intensive qualification and testing program. As a result, each of them is awarded the coveted certificate of completion of Q|CII and is recognized as leaders in their profession.
The Q|CII is the leading industry teaching for cyber investigators in law enforcement, intelligence, loss prevention, private investigation, and fraud. The skills that you will learn by studying for the Q|CII will help you conduct cyber investigations and critical intelligence-gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy. You will learn how to identify your person of interest, conduct timely cyber investigations, and prosecute cybercriminals regardless of their location.
You will learn topics such as cyber investigations, mobile & digital forensics, e-commerce fraud, auction fraud, hacking, intelligence gathering, social media investigation methodologies, legal fundamentals and more!
This program and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it, or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
The CCII Supports the National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework (Homeland Security)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned with jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
NOW IS THE TIME... JOIN THE RANKS OF THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ELITE CYBER INVESTIGATORS!
I cannot urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and extremely fun!
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!