The MOST Comprehensive, engaging, and real-world applicable Criminal Profiling Training Program the industry has seen. EVER. We prepare you for real-life scenarios and success!
A Criminal Profiler (Q|CP)® training is the industry’s Most Renowned Criminal Profilers that are trained in advanced and state of the art methodologies on criminal and racial profiling. They are simply the Best of the Best! Let me tell you about the program and how to join the ranks of the experts!
This is an exciting online training program focused on enhancing your skill sets as a "Criminal Profiler" which takes a blended learning approach of self-study, live interactions, and instructor lead investigative exercises that will help you to learn how to become a resident expert in criminal profiling.
We are taking over 25 years of hands-on experience in conducting criminal investigations and the profiling of those subjects from the private, public, and government sectors around the world and sharing with you, our insights into what contributes to success and failures.
This program contains hours and hours of online video-based training; online prep review quizzes to prepare you for the final exam (should you chose to obtain an exam license), and, of course, the necessary study manuals as well to help you along the way.
WHAT WOULD THAT DO FOR YOUR CAREER?
Those who complete the training that you're about to discover, go on to experience some of the world's most prestigious and exciting intelligence and investigative careers in both the public and private sectors.
With this training, you'll not only have the skills, knowledge, and expertise you need to track down criminals around the world... but you'll also become known as an industry leader in conducting quick and effective criminal investigations.
In just a moment, you're going to discover an incredibly exciting course that is going to allow you to stand out from the competition and climb the career ladder faster than ever by establishing yourself as a Criminal Profiling leader, whom your employer and peers will all turn to for answers.
Here's What's Waiting for You on the inside of exciting program:
- 100% online self-paced learning modules that give you 24/7 access to the program and allow you the freedom to complete it at your convenience once the module is released.
- An intensive, yet succinct self-study program that makes it easy to become a Criminal Profiler (Q|CP) – even with your busy schedule
- Video-based tutorials that appeal to visual learners and make learning more of an engaging process so that you retain more information
- Real-life scenarios and real-world training that will challenge you and give you the hands-on experience you need to be successful
- LIVE investigative exercises that allow you to apply your learning and test your new skills on-the-spot
- LIVE instructor support available via Chat 9:00 am - 9:00 pm CST so you can get answers to your questions and quick assistance with your course
- And much, much more...
We're helping you achieve the credibility and expert authority that will skyrocket your career and propel you miles ahead of the competition.
We want you to be absolutely thrilled.
That's why we're making this incredible offer even sweeter...
In the very unlikely event that you aren't completely thrilled with the training you receive in the Qualified Criminal Profiler (Q|CP)® program... just let us know within 3 days, and we'll give you back every penny you invested in this game-changing certification!
No hassle. No questions. It really is that simple.
So what are you waiting for?
The Time to Invest in Your Future Success Is NOW...
ENROLL RISK-FREE TODAY... AND BECOME THE LEADING CRIMINAL PROFILER YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING!
• Welcome to the Q|CP/CCP Program
• Professional Standards
• Ethical Standards
• Criminal Profiling
• Racial Profiling
• Crime Scene Analysis and Interpretation
• Criminal Characteristics
• Documenting Investigations
• Follow Up Investigation
• The Role of the Victim in Criminal Investigations
• Utilizing Informants
• Interview and Interrogation
• Expert Witness
• Rules of Evidence
• Criminal Laws
DOWNLOAD THE SYLLABUS BELOW
Want to learn more about the CCP and Q|CP Download the syllabus here.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Exam Details Program (Should you want to obtain an exam license to sit for the exam) - is graded on a pass/fail system by obtaining a 70% or better is considered a passing grade. The exam is taken online at the convenience of your home or office. It is a closed book exam and is 200 questions. The questions are in a true/false, multiple-choice & scenario-based format. It is a timed exam, you get 3 hours to complete the exam and you must do so in one sitting. Once you start the exam you must complete it. You get one attempt to pass the exam. If you fail the exam you must purchase a new exam license to sit for the exam.
You can purchase an exam license here for $450 USD separately to sit for the exam if you don't buy the open-source intelligence training bundle.
The cost is $125 for an additional two years and requires proof of completion of 30 CPE credits.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Eligibility is not required for Qualified Criminal Profiler (Q|CP) individual training.
Eligibility is required if you chose to sit for the Certified Criminal Profiler (CCP) board exam.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and four years of experience in investigations, fraud, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, loss prevention or
- Associates degree plus five years of experience (as stated above) or
- High school diploma or GED plus six years of experience (as stated above)
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud, or the like shall be ineligible to become a CCP®. The applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining a Certified Criminal Profiler (CCP).