Developed by the leaders in the industry, we explore the insights and best practices from professionals that have served with the FBI, Homeland Security, Local and State Law Enforcement to include VICE and Narcotics, loss prevention and cyber-crime.
- How to recruit informants
- Working with and motivating informants
- Building creditability and trust
- Documenting and preserving information
- Working with law enforcement and obtaining Search Warrants with the use of informants
- Non-traditional uses of informants, such as, Controlled Steals
- Debriefing informant
- Safe handling of informants
- Liability of utilizing informants
- Program development – how to integrate this new tool into your loss prevention program and bring success
- Introduction to Informants
- Informants Pt. 2: Suitability
- Informants Pt. 3: Trust and Confidentiality
- Informants Pt. 4: Safe Handling of Informants
- Informants Pt 5: Legal Liabilities
- Final Exam: Informants
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
Good introduction into dealing with CI's
The course contains interesting information about how to find, develop, manage and debrief in LE and private sector settings. The material is concise and well structured. It's a very useful course.
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to email@example.com as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.