The Qualified Organized Retail Crime Investigator (Q|ORCI™) Professional Training Program is the industry’s leading training that focuses on the identification, investigation, and prosecution of Organized Retail Crime. Join the ranks of the industry's best, Organized Retail Crime Investigators today and establish your expertise and credibility by earning your Q|ORCI™ credential and designation.
We teach you how to investigate and prosecute the most complex types of ORC to hit our industry. The Q|ORCI™ credential is tough and demanding, but fun to study for. You will learn and grow with this phenomenal certification program which will keep you on the edge of your seat and even better yet, it’s all online. There are no boring theory lectures here. It’s all how-to-based tutorials, videos, and personal mentorship which helps you to actually utilize the learnings coming from the training program and be highly effective in your organization and/or agency as you progress.
This program was developed by the industries best organized retail crime investigators, loss prevention investigators , law enforcement officers, e-commerce fraud investigators, and legal investigators. They are the very people that mentor you along the way.
Join our community, more importantly, our family of industry leaders and take your career to new heights by becoming a Q|ORCI™ today! You earn 35 CPE credits for completing this program. The modules are self-study, available at your own pace and schedule. Study as you see fit, anywhere, and at any time!
The Experience: We provide a blended online learning environment. We teach you how to investigate and prosecute instances of ORC at the Store Level, Distribution Level, eCommerce Level and more, through these interactive videos, investigative assignments, discussion boards, instructor feedback, and student collaboration. The learnings and experience in the Q|ORCI are unmatched and you are bound to enhance your current skill set whether you have been in the industry for 40 years or you are just starting.
There is no better time than now to take your career and expertise to a whole new level this year! ORC continues to grow and plague our industry with a devastating impact on our profitability and the safety of our employees. Become a McAfee Institute Qualified Organized Retail Crime Investigator today upon completion of the Q|ORCI Program.
Q|ORCI SUPPORTS THE NATIONAL CYBER-SECURITY WORKFORCE FRAMEWORK (HOMELAND SECURITY)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cyber-security work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned to jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
NOW IS THE TIME...
I cannot urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!