OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS, THE WORLD HAS EXPERIENCED A NEED FOR COMPETENT PROFESSIONALS WHO CAN EFFECTIVELY MANAGE COMPLEX CYBER ISSUES THAT THREATEN THE ASSETS, INFORMATION, AND PEOPLE OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS, POLICE DEPARTMENTS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND ALIKE.
To meet this need, the McAfee Institute administers the Qualified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (Q|CIP). This remarkable group of professionals has demonstrated their competency in the areas of cyber intelligence, investigations, prosecution, management, leadership, and industry best practice’s through an intensive qualification and testing program.
As a result, each of them is awarded the coveted certificate of completion in Q|CIP and is recognized as leaders in their respective professions.
The Q|CIP is the leading industry training for law enforcement, loss prevention, private investigators, and fraud professionals. The skills that you will learn by studying for the Q|CIP will help you conduct and manage cyber investigations and critical intelligence-gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy.
You will learn how to identify your person of interest, conduct timely cyber investigations, and methodologies to prosecute cyber criminals regardless of their location. Most importantly you will learn how to design, implement, and manage a cyber program and team within your organization, agency, or department as well.
You will learn topics such as cyber investigations, mobile & digital forensics, e-commerce fraud, auction fraud, hacking, intelligence gathering, social media investigative methodologies, legal fundamentals, and more!
The Q|CIP was Developed in Conjunction with the Dept. of Homeland Security's National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned to jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Now is the Time... Join the Ranks of the Industry's most Elite Cyber Professionals!
I cannot urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some amazing stuff along the way.
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!