You will examine these new innovative ideas, in-depth, as they are introduced by our experienced instructors, which come from the world of eCommerce, loss prevention, law enforcement, and the intelligence community to bring you an action-packed seminar that will leave you eager to return to work, to utilize your new found skill set.
- Navigate the website, search, advanced search, sign-up, register a profile
- Learn about connections, friend’s request, & privacy settings
- Identify fraudsters, criminals, and illegal information Identify personal details, addresses, phone numbers, email address & more
- Learn how to bypass privacy settings, visualize seller networks and gather intelligence
- Identification of criminal activity and what is needed to prosecute
- Evidence gathering and chain of custody for digital evidence
- Legalities of online investigations, terms of service violations and subpoenas
- An overview of Advanced Social Media Investigations
- Defining Open Source Intelligence
- Anatomy of Social Media
- Domain Names
- Username Workflow
- Search Engines
- Twitter Advance Searching (Examples)
- Instagram Advanced Search (Examples)
- Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Quiz: Advanced Social Media Investigations
- Legal Fundamentals (Reading Assignment)
- Introduction to Legal Fundamentals
- Understanding Your Role as a Corporate Investigator
- Understanding Your Employees Rights
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Understanding Law Enforcement Concerns
- An Agent of the Law
- Federal Laws to Prosecute Cybercrimes
- Becoming an Expert Witness (02:11)
- Daubert's Standards, What is it? (00:58)
- Common Task of an Expert Witness (02:01)
- Preparing to Become an Expert Witness (02:50)
- Your Role as a Consultant (01:29)
- How to Prepare Your Testimony for Court (09:43)
- Preparing Forensic and Computer Evidence (01:03)
- Quiz: Legal Fundamentals of Cyber Investigations
- Documenting Social Media Evidence (Reading Assignment)
- Quiz: Documenting Social Media Evidence
- Social Media Evidence (Reading Assignment)
- Final Exam: Digital Evidence
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
Incredible Training experience
I have enjoyed going through the course and I am happy about the online 24\7 availability of the course. I am moving toward a career in Intelligence gathering riding the fence on most of the courses taught through McAfee Institute and with the courseware I am greatly enhancing my knowledge base. Keep up the great work!!
Another great course
Great info once again
I was satisfy and will definitely take more courses.
Being newer to Social Media investigations this course was packed with value. From the handouts to understanding the legal aspect of what were doing. If you're a retail investigator/Loss Prevention I highly recommend this course. It's just another tool for our investigations. Thank you, McAfee! Keep up the outstanding work!
Great information provided.
Exactly what i needed
This was a great introductory course and showed some really good tips and techniques for searching social media sites. Also, a few of the websites revealed gave some really in-depth information which was perfect for the job I do. Great job!
Insights of this course is Excellent
The topics covered,issues discussed and the guidance for the preparation and understanding of concepts are excellent!
This course will push me a step forward towards processional excellence
I undertook the Advance Social Media Intelligence Gathering and this course has broadened my perspective and also sharpen my skills and approach towards social media intelligence gathering. I am sure anyone who undergoes training for this set of skills will be at least a step ahead I sincerely want to thank MecAfee Institute for developing such a wonderful content Rituraj Mate
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to email@example.com as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.