3-Day Money-Back GuaranteePROGRAM DETAILS:
- Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Credits Awarded: 15 CPE
- Credential Earned: Certificate of Completion
Training 3 or more people?
Get your team access to this incredible board certification anytime, anywhere with live instructor support.Request a Quote
The Mobile App Investigation Program is designed to provide investigators with the training necessary to complete forensically sound, data acquisitions of digital evidence from social networking applications.
This incredible online instructor-led training program is destined to be the most exciting programs to hit the industry. There is nothing out there in the terms of mobile app intelligence and investigations training that match the content, real-world expertise, up-to-date tutorials and exercises offered in this incredible program.
You will learn all of the MOST POPULAR social media sites available as mobile applications, chat tools, OSINT and more that we will face over the next year. As well as the most SECRETIVE and closely guarded intelligence and investigative techniques we have to offer!
At the conclusion of this program, you will have demonstrated through the successful completion of an online exam and a practical exercise that you have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Social Media Investigation Methodologies
- Social Media Intelligence Processes
- Social Media Mobile Applications
- Open Source Intelligence Methodologies
- Legal Fundamentals Relating to Cyber Investigations
- Introduce yourself!
- An Overview of Basic Social Media Investigations
- Facebook Search Techniques
- Locating People on Facebook
- Exploring the Facebook Profile
- Facebook Search Tool
- Facebook Private Profile Information
- An Exploration into Twitter
- Twitter Search Techniques
- Twitter Mobile App
- An Exploration into YouTube
- YouTube Search
- Ethical Considerations
- Advanced Social Media Introduction
- Open Source Intelligence
- Anatomy of Social Media
- An Exploration into Domain Names
- Username Workflow
- How to Utilize Search Engines
- Advanced Facebook Seach Techniques
- Advanced Twitter Search Techniques
- Advanced Instagram Search Techniques
- Advanced YouTube Search Techniques
- How to Use HootSuite and SproutSocial
- Open Source Intelligence Explored
- A World of Sock Puppets
- Keep Yourself Protected
- Criminals: An Inside Look in Dumb Criminals Posting Criminal Acts Online
- Exploring TOR
- Exploring the BitCoin
- The Secrets Behind the TOR Browser
- Digital Case File
- An Exploration into the Deep Web
- Open Source Summit Resources
- Intro to Mobile Forensics
- Mobile Forensics Acquisition
- Mobile Forensics Examination & Analysis
- Procedures and Principles
- Mobile Phone Acquisition/Examination/Reporting (Reading Assignment)
- Tinder Intelligence & Investigations
- Skype Intelligence & Investigations
- SnapChat Intelligence & Investigations
- Kik Intelligence & Investigations
- WeChat Intelligence & Investigations
- Tango Intelligence & Investigations
- Viber Intelligence & Investigations
- QQ Intelligence & Investigations
- LINE Intelligence & Investigations
- Yik Yak Intelligence & Investigations
- Legal Fundamentals (Reading Assignment)
- Legal Fundamentals Discussion
- Additional Resource: DOJ Prosecuting Computer Crimes Manual
- Final Exam
Globally Recognized. Accredited.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way professionals in the law enforcement, intelligence and investigative sectors learn around the globe; our mission is to empower our students to transform the industry by leading, developing and equipping other leaders, and to build meaningful relationships with other professionals around the globe.
Missouri Department of Education Proprietary Schools
McAfee Institute is now certified to operate with the Missouri Dept of Education as a proprietary school. The central focus of the Proprietary School Certification Program is consumer protection. This is accomplished through the establishment of standards for school operation and monitoring of those operations to ensure students are treated in a fair and equitable manner and receive education and training consistent with the published objectives of the instructional programs and the school.
Department of Veterans Affairs
McAfee Institute is recognized by the Veterans Administration and approved for G.I. Benefits for our resident based certification programs and reimbursement of our exam licenses if you are eligible. There is no limit to the number of exams you may take, or number of times you may take the same exam. And, VA will pay for exams even if you fail them. If you need help in completing this application, call VA TOLL-FREE at 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). If you use the Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD), the Federal Relay number is 711. You can also get education assistance after normal business hours at the VA education Internet site: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.Our CEO is globally recognized by FORBES as a member of the coaches council. These individuals are simply the most best, passionate and most recognized successful coaches throughout the world and is a distinct honor.Forbes Coaches Council is an invitation-only organization comprised of leading executive business coaches and career coaches. Members are hand-selected by the Council’s selection committee.
Police Officer Standards and Training (POST)
McAfee Institute programs are approved for POST continuing education credits with the following POST. More coming soon! If you would like your POST added shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
National Association Standards Board of Accountancy
Developed in 1990, the National Registry of CPE Sponsors is a program offered by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) to recognize CPE program sponsors who provide continuing professional education (CPE) programs in accordance with nationally recognized standards. Many State Boards of Accountancy require CPAs to earn required CPE credits through companies approved on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. The names of approved CPE program sponsors are published here on NASBAregistry.org in the Search for Sponsors section. State Boards of Accountancy and their licensees can refer to this listing to identify and select approved learning providers.
Department of Homeland Security: National Initiative for CyberSecurity Studies
The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS) is the premier online resource for cybersecurity training. NICCS connects Government employees, students, educators, and industry with cybersecurity training providers throughout the Nation. For those unfamiliar with NICCS, it’s a program designed to help citizens find the education and training they need to advance their careers and close the skill gaps in the cybersecurity workforce. Needless to say, it is a great source for those who are passionate about cybersecurity awareness, training, and education and career structure.
NICCS has developed an interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework which provides a common language for cyber roles, jobs, and helps define personal requirements in cybersecurity. All McAfee Institute offerings are aligned with the Cyber Security Workforce Framework – the categories are based on extensive job analyses that groups together work and workers that share common major functions, regardless of job titles or other occupational terms.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned with jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Who Trains with M.I.
McAfee Institute board-certified professionals work for over 2400 of the industry's top law enforcement, government agencies, and organizations around the globe. While this list is not all inclusive it does allow you to see which organizations are attending, hiring, employing and see value in our programs. >> See the complete list here
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
|U.S. Security Associates Inc.|
|LAPD||U.S. Air Force|
|North Charlotte PD||U.S. Army Reserves|
|Denver PD||U.S. Army/White House Communications Agency|
|Boston PD||U.S. Attorney's Office|
|Miami PD||U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security|
|St Louis PD||U.S. Department of Health and Human Services|
|Chesterfield PD||U.S. Department of Homeland Security|
|Memphis PD||U.S. Department of Justice - Executive Office for US Attorneys|
|Chicago PD||U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division|
|Houston PD||U.S. Department of State|
|Peoria PD||U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security|
|Alton PD||U.S. Department of the Interior|
|Halton Police||U.S. Department of Transportation|
|Halton Regional Police Service||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Hardesty Private Investigations||U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission|
|Harker Heights Police Department||U.S. Government Printing Office|
|Harmani Associates International, LLC||U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|Harris County||U.S. Marine Corp|
|Harris County Sheriff' Office||U.S. Marshal Service|
|Harris County Sheriff's Office||U.S. Naval Medical Clinic|
|Whitehouse Intelligence||U.S. Navy|
|Prime Ministry||U.S. Postal Inspection Service|
|Calgary PD||U.S. Secret Service/San Antonio Field Office|
|Hastings Entertainment||U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission|
|Hays County Sheriffs Office||U.S. Security Associates & New York Security Professionals|
|HB Counterfeit Investigations||U.S. State Department|
|HBPD||U.S. Treasury Police|
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at email@example.com.
Fast, Secure & Guaranteed
The M.I. Difference.
Review hundreds of testimonials directly from our customers. We are the only training/certification provider that has product reviews and testimonials on our site. The reason why is provide the best learning experience the industry has to offer.
Our Governing Board.
Explore the best, brightest, and most recognized experts in the intelligence and investigative experts that work with us to make all this happen. They are some of the most incredible leaders this industry has to offer.