Many of today’s top tools of the forensic trade will be explored and presented to the student. The need for businesses to become more efficient and integrated with one another, as well as the home user, has given way to a new type of criminal, the “cyber-criminal.” It is no longer a matter of “will your organization be comprised (hacked)?” but, rather, “when?” Today’s battles between corporations, governments, and countries are no longer fought only in the typical arenas of boardrooms or battlefields using physical force. Now the battlefield starts in the technical realm, which ties into almost every facet of modern day life. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminal, then this is the course for you.
- Define Cyber Crime
- Understand the scope and nature of cybercrime
- Understand how cybercriminals attack finance professionals
- Understand the technical fundamentals of cyber investigations
- Collect evidence in cyber investigations
- Describe the guidelines and requirements that must be met to fulfill the role of case agent during basic cyber-crime investigations
Last Updated: 01/18/2017
- Introduction to Cyber Crime for Finance
- Case Study 1: Scammers nearly cheat Caledonia Schools out of $163K
- Case Study 2: Examining high-dollar e-mail scams
- Case Study 3: Vendor Email Hacked
- Final Quiz
Credential Earned: Certificate of Completion
Availability: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
CPE Credits: Included
Nationally Recognized Credential: NASBA, NICE, & More
Live Mentors: Available 9-9PM CST via Chat
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the course and final exam within one year of enrollment Please be advises that you may only claim CPE credit for a course once after the certificate of completion is issued. The certificate of completion is valid for 2 years.
Very Comprehensive Course ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This course covers a great many aspects of cyber crime for financial institutions and should be a required course for anyone in the field.
Ashton Laurent ✅ Verified Review
Introduction To Cyber Crime for Finance ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Very informative, yet basic commonsense information any company should follow.
Walter Adams ✅ Verified Review