In this exciting and stunning course, we will show you first hand the websites and resources that are not only necessary in your investigative toolbox (but a requirement) and how to utilize them effectively and efficiently if you are going to be successful this year!
Have you ever wondered:
- Where exactly is criminal activity happening on the net?
- Where the fraudsters are hiding & committing their illegal acts.
- Where you are most likely to gather the key intelligence on your person of interest.
- What communication methods they are using the most?
You will learn the most valuable sources:
- Where you can find personal details on your subject
- Where & how you can find and locate social media accounts
- We will explore where and how you can find eCommerce, auction, and classified seller accounts
- We will explore where the following types of criminal activity is happening (Sales of Stolen Goods (eFencing) - Insurance Fraud - Illegal Narcotics - Weapon Sales - Sales of Credit Card Details - Sales of Personal Details from Identity Theft - Child pornography & More...)
- How to set up a cyber investigators computer, sock puppet accounts, proxies, and aliases to conduct your searches with complete anonymity
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering Methodologies
- The Deep Web!
- Introducing the TOR Project
- Getting Started with TOR (Step by Step)
- The Deep Web (Overview)
- Exploration 1
- VPN Services
- Steps to buy and set up a VPN service to remain anonymous
- Hidden Wiki
- Black Market Links
- Deep Web Drug Markets
- Hitman and Escrow Dark Web Links
- Directories and Lists
- TOR Wiki
- The Secrets Behind the TOR Browser
- What the @#$% is a Bitcoin anyway?
- Top 20 Intelligence Resources on the Net Closing Statements
- Exam: Open Source Intelligence
Program Developed: April 7, 2019
Last Minor Updates:
- June 7, 2019
- July 8, 2020
We have updated a few of the search techniques, links to resources, etc, but it's not considered a regularly updated program on our list of CPE.