- EXAM DETAILS
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
The McAfee Institute's Qualified All-Source Intelligence Professional (Q|ASIP) Program is the industry's only real-world training on all-source intelligence available outside of the DOD and the only accredited professional board certification the industry has to offer.
With over ten years of experience providing all-source intelligence training and analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Counterintelligence support, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysis, we have successfully served several federal clients, SOCOM, Defense Intelligence Agency Defense Source Registry, Department of Homeland Security(DHS) Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Army Intelligence and Security Command, and other DHS agencies and the Intelligence Community (IC).
The Q|ASIP is the leading industry training for cyber investigators in law enforcement, intelligence, loss prevention, private investigation, and fraud. The skills that you will learn by studying for the Q|ASIP will help you conduct cyber investigations and critical intelligence-gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy.
You will learn topics such as Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Counterintelligence support, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Cyber Investigations, Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Analysis, Legal Fundamentals, and more!
Even better yet, this certification program and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it, or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
This Program not only assesses eligible candidates’ knowledge and performance of All-Source Analysis skills but also emphasizes continued analytic competence through lifelong learning and practice.
The Q|ASIP Supports the National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework (Homeland Security)
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned with jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policymakers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Our goal is to create an industry-leading body of knowledge and skillsets that meet the McAfee Institute's high standards that can be taught, tested, and validated so you can be successful in your career regardless if you are in law enforcement, intelligence, loss prevention, private investigations, information security, or cybersecurity.
This exam will demonstrate a candidate’s ability to use different types of Intelligence Sources (Intel such as GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, and OSINT) and utilize the collaboration and visualization tools, applications, and programs used by the various sources to maintain battlespace awareness.
- The candidate’s understanding of being able to gather and synthesize all-source Intel-related information to support the battlespace and promote situational awareness across the IC and broader US Government. Intelligence software tools and programs, interaction in collaborative environments, records management, and metadata and writing comprehensive and cohesive documents will also be demonstrated.
- They will demonstrate an understanding of the policy framework and the core policy elements.
- The candidate will be able to implement system-level security principles in the design, development, and operation of all-source analysis tools and environment for an organization, entity, or system.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to implement security and privacy controls for federal information systems and other organizations.
Upon completion, you will leave this program with an industry-recognized qualified credential of Q|ASIP to put behind your name attesting to your skill sets and knowledge.
NOW IS THE TIME... JOIN THE RANKS OF THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ELITE CYBER INVESTIGATORS!
I cannot urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some really neat stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and extremely fun!
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!
- Welcome to CASIP / Q|ASIP
- The Intelligence Cycle
- Intelligence Collection Disciplines
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Setting Up a Lab & Virtual Machine
- Critical Thinking
- The Foundation of OSINT
- OSINT Browser Configuration
- Open Source Intelligence Research
- Advanced OSINT Research
- Mobile Apps OSINT
DOWNLOAD THE CURRICULUM INFORMATION
Want to learn more about the CASIP and the Q|ASIP? Within these programs, you are going to discover cutting-edge techniques and real-world training in All-Source Intelligence, OSINT & SOCMINT and position yourself as an industry-recognized expert with these incredible training programs. Download the complete syllabus here.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Exam Details Program (Should you want to obtain an exam license to sit for the exam) - This exam will demonstrate a candidate’s ability to use different types of Intelligence Sources (Intel such as GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, and OSINT) and utilize the collaboration and visualization tools, applications, and programs used by the various sources to maintain battlespace awareness.
Exam Details Program - is graded on a pass/fail system by obtaining a 70% or better is considered a passing grade. The exam is taken online at the convenience of your home or office. It is a closed book exam and is 200 questions. The questions are in a true/false, multiple-choice & scenario-based format. It is a timed exam, you get 3 hours to complete the exam and you must do so in one sitting. Once you start the exam you must complete it. You get one attempt to pass the exam. If you fail the exam you must purchase a new exam license to sit for the exam.
You can purchase an exam license here for $450 USD separately to sit for the exam if you don't buy the open-source intelligence training bundle.
The cost is $125 for an additional two years and requires proof of completion of 20 CPE credits.
EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
Eligibility is not required for Qualified All Source Intelligence Professional (Q|ASIP) individual training.
Eligibility is required if you chose to sit for the Certified All Source Intelligence Professional (CASIP) board exam.
Bachelor’s degree or higher (no experience is needed)
Associates degree plus 2 YEARS of professional work experience in e-commerce, fraud, investigations, IT, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and loss prevention
High school diploma or equivalency plus 3 YEARS of professional work experience as stated above.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud, or the like shall be ineligible to become a CASIP. The applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining Certified All Source Intelligence Professional (CASIP).
What if I don’t want to attend the training program. Can I just sit for the exam?
You do not need to attend our training programs to sit for the board exam.
If you are interested in sitting for the exam only to become a Certified All Source Intelligence Professional (CASIP), you may obtain an exam license to do so. Exam licenses are valid for one year after purchase. Click the image below to purchase.