You already have the tools to make a threat intel program! With the growing number of threats against companies, threat intelligence is becoming a business essential. This book will explore steps facts and myths on how to effectively formalize and improve the intel program at your company by:
* Separating good and bad intelligence
* Creating a threat intelligence maturity model
* Quantifying threat risk to your organization
* How to build and structure a threat intel team
* Ways to build intel talent from within
With a wider array of information freely available to the public you do not want to be caught without an understanding of the threats to your company. Explore some ideas to help formalize the efforts to create a safer environment for employees and clients.