Have you ever wondered:
- Where exactly is criminal activity happening on the net?
- Where the fraudsters are hiding & committing their illegal acts.
- Where you are most likely to gather the key intelligence on your person of interest.
- What communication methods they are using the most?
You will learn:
- Where you can find personal details on your subject
- Where & how you can find and locate social media accounts
- We will explore where and how you can find eCommerce, auction, and classified seller accounts
- We will explore where the following types of criminal activity is happening (Sales of Stolen Goods (eFencing) - Insurance Fraud - Illegal Narcotics - Weapon Sales - Sales of Credit Card Details - Sales of Personal Details from Identity Theft - Child pornography & More...)
- How to set up a cyber investigators computer, sock puppet accounts, proxies, and aliases to conduct your searches with complete anonymity
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering Methodologies - 2017 Edition
- The Deep Web!
- Introducing the TOR Project
- Getting Started with TOR (Step by Step)
- The Deep Web (Overview)
- Exploration 1
- VPN Services
- Steps to buy and set up a VPN service to remain anonymous
- Hidden Wiki 2017
- Black Market Links 2017
- Deep Web Drug Markets 2017
- Hitman and Escrow Dark Web Links 2017
- Directories and Lists 2017
- TOR Wiki
- The Secrets Behind the TOR Browser
- What the @#$% is a Bitcoin anyway?
- Top 20 Intelligence Resources on the Net Closing Statements
- Exam: Open Source Intelligence
Credential Earned: Certificate of Completion
Availability: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
CPE Credits: Included
Nationally Recognized Credential: NASBA, NICE,& More
Live Mentors: Available 9-9PM CST via Chat
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the course and final exam within one year of enrollment Please be advises that you may only claim CPE credit for a course once after the certificate of completion is issued. The certificate of completion is valid for 2 years.
Awesome - Terrifying Course ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This course gives you detailed information on getting information on-line. It has more in-depth information than most people should have. In fact, I would recommend it ONLY for those who are in positions where they can be trusted to use the information safely. This is very sensitive information and could be misused by the wrong people. It is excellent and should be required for anyone in data protection and law enforcement. Every police department in the country should have a cyber division and should be taking these courses - especially this one.
Ashton Laurent ✅ Verified Review
Excellent Course ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thoroughly enjoyed this course.
John Mackey ✅ Verified Review
Great Course ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Very usefull info.
Sgt. George Sinclair ✅ Verified Review
Very well put together ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This was a great foundational course that I felt provided some new tools and perspectives that I could use, even with having a decent understanding of cyber investigations. Very well explained and you could tell that the instructors were passionate about their work. Thanks!
Cecil Jentges ✅ Verified Review