Cyber Investigators & Intelligence Professionals work at all levels of the federal government which includes FBI, NSA, CIA, USS, DOD, and DEA. However, they also work at large multi-national corporations as well protecting organizations from the theft of proprietary information, trade secrets, assets, merchandise, customer information and more. This course takes you from start to finish teaching you basics behind cyber-counterintelligence operations, methodologies and how to be effective.
Even better yet! This online course and all the resources are completely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
The topics we will explore during this online course:
- The Intelligence Cycle and How to Implements it's used in your environment
- Defensive & Offensive Counterintelligence (CI) Methodologies
- 10 Commandments of Cyber-Counterintelligence (CI)
- Working with law enforcement, loss prevention, fraud, security, and counterintelligence
- Understand the Role & Value of CI in modern government, business, and organizations
- Use methods of deception, sock puppets, snuggling, counter-denial, cyber denial, persona development, website creation for cyber information management, perception management, and manipulation
- How to Identify & Investigate I.T Threats
- The most prolific I.T. Threats
- Apply the CI process to mitigate threats of information disclosure for core business processes.
- How to protect your organization from attacks
- How to Utilize Cyber-Counterintelligence in Law Enforcement, Private Sector, DOD
- Non-Traditional and Traditional Threats to the Public & Private Sector
- A Review of Insider Threats and How to Avoid Them
- How to Identify and Investigate Cyber-Terrorism & Hackers
- White-collar Crime & Money Laundering
- Technical & Tactical Surveillance Methods
- Counterintelligence and Clandestine Communications
- Mobile Forensics, Spyware, Mal-ware, and Apps
- Legal, Ethical and Privacy Issues
- Apply methodologies of risk and threat analysis from CI collection to provide recommendations to Sr. Leadership of threats to core business operations.
- and a ton more....
- Intelligence Methodologies
- Discussion: Applying Intelligence
- Cyber Terrorism in the News
- Counter Terrorism
- Cyber Threat Concerns
Credential Earned: Certificate of Completion
Availability: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
CPE Credits: Included
Nationally Recognized Credential: NASBA, NICE, & More
Live Mentors: Available 9-9PM CST via Chat
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the course and final exam within one year of enrollment Please be advises that you may only claim CPE credit for a course once after the certificate of completion is issued. The certificate of completion is valid for 2 years.
A-Z of Cyber Counter - Intelligence ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jeffrey B. ✅ Verified Review