You have an incredible potential to become one of your organizations greatest assets. But how do become an influential leader that can drive amazing results? Developing into a strong leader that people want to follow requires great mentorship. Mentors that can help you hone a very specific skill set based on timeless principles of the worlds foremost experts in leading people. This incredible board certification in executive leadership blends the latest research and theories with values and principles that will help you to develop your leadership strengths in an effort to prepare you for greater challenges.
You will have an amazing opportunity to work closely with some of the industry’s greatest leaders in a dynamic, interactive environment, that helps shape effective leadership strategies with real results. You’ll be able to test new strategies and receive instant feedback, preparing you to return to your organization ready to make an immediate impact. And you’ll collaborate with other highly motivated individuals from around the world, increasing your professional network.
Executive Leadership Program Benefits & Value
- Strengthen emotional intelligence for greater influence, stronger relationships, and higher levels of productivity from your team
- Understand the importance of leadership and followership
- Improve negotiation skills and understand how communication style influences leadership outcomes
- Leverage organizational culture for best productivity and commitment
- More effectively lead change initiatives to advance organizational growth
- Learn from the CEO of one of the World’s Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 500 for the last 6 years (#1 in education and professional development) and voted the #1 organizations to work for on the Best and Brightest List!
Your journey on earning this incredible credential will be filled with interactive video-based lectures, hands-on experiential workshops, small group discussions, and guest speakers. All in a stimulating environment on the McAfee Institute online platform, led by Joshua McAfee CEO and Founder of the McAfee Institute.
- Course Guide
- Being Successful FREE PREVIEW
- Gut Check! What Motivates You!
- Follow Them and People Will Follow You
- Leadership Intro
- Adding Value to People's Lives
- Leadership Excersise
- Building a Solid Foundation
- Leaving a Lasting Legacy
- Deep thoughts in Leadership
- Leadership ability determines a person's level of effectiveness
- Discussion 1: Leadership Lid
- The true measure of leadership is influence
- Discussion 2: Adding Value
- Leadership develops daily, not in a day
- Anyone can steer the ship, but it takes a leader to chart the course
- Discussion 1: Goals
- Leaders add value by serving others
- Discussion 2: Importance
- Trust is the foundation of leadership
- Discussion 3: Egos
- People naturally follow leaders stronger than themselves
- Discussion 1: Earn Respect
- Leaders evaluate everything with a leadership bias
- Discussion 2: Intuition
- Who you are is who you attract
- Discussion 3: Magnetism
- A leader's potential is determined by those closest to him
- Discussion 1: Inner Circle
- Only secure leaders give power to others
- Discussion 2: Empowerment
- People do what people see
- Discussion 3: The Picture
- People buy into the leader, then the vision
- Discussion 4: The Buy-In
- Leaders find a way for the team to win
- Discussion 1: Victory
- Momentum is a leader's best friend
- Discussion 2: Momentum
- Leaders have to give up, to go up
- Discussion 3: Sacrifice
- Leaders understand that activity is not necessarily accomplishment
- Discussion 1: Priorities
- When to lead is as important as what to do and where to go
- Discussion 2: Timing
- To add growth, lead followers--to multiply, lead leaders
- Discussion 1: Explosive Growth
- A leader's lasting value is measured by succession
- Discussion 2: Legacy
- Leadership is Influence nothing more, nothing less.
- Coaching Research Assignment
- What is effective coaching and mentoring at work?
- Prep Review Quiz
- Being a Professional
- Motivating People
- How to Deal with Negative People
- How to be Resilient
- Effective Communication
- How to Reduce Conflict
- Exam Application
- Personal Essay Final Exam
Associates degree plus three years of experience or
High school diploma or equivalency plus four years of experience.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud or the like shall be ineligible to become a CEL®. Applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify the applicant from holding the credential.
My review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The training has a lot of information that I was not aware of even with the plenty of experience in the field. I find this course very interesting and productive in the field of Cyber Security.
Mohammad I. ✅ Verified Review
Leadership for Everyone ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WOW!!! The detail in the course is amazing this really challenges the way you think of a leader. One of the biggest areas is conflict we all deal with it at some point. This program did a great job at breaking down the different components and how they play into different leadership styles. 5 stars!!!!
Jeffrey Harris ✅ Verified Review