- Misc. Updates
In this exciting and stunning course, we will show you first hand the websites and resources that are not only necessary in your investigative toolbox (but a requirement) and how to utilize them effectively and efficiently if you are going to be successful this year!
Have you ever wondered:
- Where exactly is criminal activity happening on the net?
- Where the fraudsters are hiding & committing their illegal acts.
- Where you are most likely to gather the key intelligence on your person of interest.
- What communication methods they are using the most?
You will learn the most valuable sources:
- Where you can find personal details on your subject
- Where & how you can find and locate social media accounts
- We will explore where and how you can find eCommerce, auction, and classified seller accounts
- We will explore where the following types of criminal activity is happening (Sales of Stolen Goods (eFencing) - Insurance Fraud - Illegal Narcotics - Weapon Sales - Sales of Credit Card Details - Sales of Personal Details from Identity Theft - Child pornography & More...)
- How to set up a cyber investigators computer, sock puppet accounts, proxies, and aliases to conduct your searches with complete anonymity
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering Methodologies
- The Deep Web!
- Introducing the TOR Project
- Getting Started with TOR (Step by Step)
- The Deep Web (Overview)
- Exploration 1
- VPN Services
- Steps to buy and set up a VPN service to remain anonymous
- Hidden Wiki
- Black Market Links
- Deep Web Drug Markets
- Hitman and Escrow Dark Web Links
- Directories and Lists
- TOR Wiki
- The Secrets Behind the TOR Browser
- What the @#$% is a Bitcoin anyway?
- Top 20 Intelligence Resources on the Net Closing Statements
- Exam: Open Source Intelligence
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
Program Developed: April 7, 2019
Last Minor Updates:
- June 7, 2019
- July 8, 2020
We have updated a few of the search techniques, links to resources, etc, but it's not considered a regularly updated program on our list of CPE.
Top 20 Intelligence Resources on the Net
I enjoy the course(s) but the type and amount of after marketing for up sell was entirely off-putting. It has lessened the 'quality' perceptions of the courses and the company entirely to the point of being disappointed after my purchase. I had unsubscribed to the solicitations but unfortunately that perception shift and damage to the overall product line from a credible intel course resource to an just another online information marketing site has already been set. Just being honest. I was closely considering the heigher priced courses but after that am going to look at other places. Your material is good though. The way it was marketed was incorrect for your demographic. (I have 20 years in online marketing). Thanks
Awesome - Terrifying Course
This course gives you detailed information on getting information on-line. It has more in-depth information than most people should have. In fact, I would recommend it ONLY for those who are in positions where they can be trusted to use the information safely. This is very sensitive information and could be misused by the wrong people. It is excellent and should be required for anyone in data protection and law enforcement. Every police department in the country should have a cyber division and should be taking these courses - especially this one.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course.
Very usefull info.
Very well put together
This was a great foundational course that I felt provided some new tools and perspectives that I could use, even with having a decent understanding of cyber investigations. Very well explained and you could tell that the instructors were passionate about their work. Thanks!
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to firstname.lastname@example.org as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at email@example.com.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.