In this exciting online course, you will discover the various forms of cyber investigations.
By understanding, through this course, where criminals sell their data or how to utilize Social Media Websites to gain intelligence and other avenues, you will be able to identify, investigate and prosecute criminals. Our industry experts will demonstrate the tips and tricks to be more effective in gathering intelligence and conducting investigations! To conclude the course we will test your new found knowledge on the different methods of intelligence gathering, as well as the various different avenues we explore throughout this course.
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the course and final exam within one year of enrollment. Please be advised that you may only claim CPE credit for a course after the certificate of completion is issued. The certificate of completion is valid for 2 years.
- How to Gather Intelligence - Introduction
- How to Gather Intelligence - Basic Concepts
- How To Gather Intelligence - Intel as a Continuous Cycle
- How to Gather Intelligence - Intel Disciplines
- How to Gather Intelligence - Threat Intel Landscape
- How to Gather Intelligence - The Threat Intelligence Journey
- How to Gather Intelligence - Special Considerations
- Gathering Intelligence on Carding Forums
- An Overview of Social Media Investigations
- Criminals on Facebook
- How to be Successful in Social Media Investigations
- How to Locate Accomplices & Co-conspirators (Belief Propagation)
- Live Tutorial: Profile Information
- Facebook Intelligence: The Friends List
- Facebook Intelligence: The Conversation Wall
- Facebook Information Tab
- Facebook Timeline
- How to Gather Intelligence in Facebook Groups
- How Fraudsters Create Phishing Schemes
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Private Profiles
- Subpoenas & Search Warrants
- How to Locate People on MySpace
- MySpace Intelligence: Gather Information on the Profile Wall
- MySpace Intelligence: Details in the Friends List
- LinkedIn: Gathering Intelligence from the Profile
- Using the Power of Google on LinkedIn
- How to Use Google's Site Search Effectively for Cyber Investigations
- How to Utilize Google's Double Quotes
- What are the Ethical Considerations When doing Social Media Investigations
- Tools and Resources Available for Social Media Investigations
- Introduction to Twitter Investigation Methodologies
- The New Twitter Profile Layout
- Exploring Twitter Search
- Twitter Search - Stolen goods
- UserID Searches
- Location Based Searches
- Link Searches
- Question Based Searches
- Advanced Searches
- Monitoring Tools
- Gathering Intel via Social Media In Conclusion
- eCommerce Fraud Investigations
- eCrime Investigations - Introduction
- Where is eCrime Most Prevalent
- Fencing Vs. eFencing
- eCommerce Challenges to Investigating Fraudsters
- Prosecution Challenges
- Science Meets eCrime
- eBay The World's Largest Auction Platform
- Boosters Selling on eBay
- eBay Fraudsters - Let's Find Them
- eBay Listing Overview
- Advanced Search Overview
- Search Results Overview
- Auction Listing Details
- Feedback Systems and How Fraudsters Use Them
- Ebay Feedback Review - First 30 Days
- Craigslist Overview
- Craigslist Listings
- Craigslist Investigations
- Google Boolean Searches - Site Search
- Introduction to Gathering Intelligence on Mobile Apps
- Skype Sign Up
- Web Platform and Features
- Skype App and Searching
- Google Hangouts Intro
- Google Plus
- Hangouts Tutorial
- Google Hangouts Mobile
- Oovoo Chat Window
- Gathering Intel on Facetime
- Gathering Intel on Tango
Your certification of completion is valid for 2 years. If you wish to renew the certificate, you simply need to take the program again to generate a new certificate of completion.
- intelligence information
Great details for learning
I like having lots of choices and the courses cover a lot.
Review of the in's and out's of cyber investigation
I like this course, it's great it meets the dynamic world of cyber investigation, however old love to see more updated content on investigating hackers. The course only covers fraudsters and counterintelligence investigations.
Thanks for the feedback back Kelvin, We will update the program shortly. As our programs don't deal with hackers and more toward criminal investigations we will try to meet your needs.
I seems to be a very comprehensive course that gives the knowledge and skills to effectively gather essential intelligence information through the social,media.
We offer a NO-Questions asked money back guarantee for 3 business days from the date you enroll in your program if you are not satisfied with your program for any reason under the below conditions.
To be eligible for a refund under our money back guarantee you MUST NOT have viewed more than 5% of your program and not have downloaded any of the course content.
If you are on military orders/deployed please provide your deployment orders to firstname.lastname@example.org as supporting documentation.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Digital Downloads
- Gift cards
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund request has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. We offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Take a single program of your choosing and sit through the first 5% of the program on us. If you don't like it, please request a refund at that time. If you love it which we know you will simply keep going.
You can request a refund to the CrimeLab Product under the following conditions:
- You have not exceeded 5% of that single initial program of your choosing and its within the first 3 days of enrollment.
- You have not downloaded any of the courses materials.
- You have not viewed more than one program.
If after you have viewed up to 5% of a single program and you wish to request a refund please contact us at email@example.com.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.