Over the last 15 years, the world has experienced a need for competent professionals who can effectively manage complex cyber issues that threaten the assets, information, and people of our organizations, police departments, government agencies and alike.
To meet this need, the McAfee Institute administers the Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (CCIP). This remarkable group of professionals has demonstrated their competency in the areas of cyber intelligence, investigations, prosecution, management, leadership and industry best practice’s through an intensive qualification and testing program.
As a result, each of them is awarded the coveted designation of CCIP and is recognized as leaders in their respective professions.
The CCIP is the leading industry certification for law enforcement, loss prevention, private investigators, and fraud professionals. The skills that you will learn by studying for the CCIP will help you conduct and manage cyber investigations and critical intelligence gathering missions quicker than ever before, with more accuracy.
You will learn how to identify your person of interest, conduct timely cyber investigations, and methodologies to prosecute cyber criminals regardless of their location. Most importantly you will learn how to design, implement and manage a cyber program and team within your organization, agency or department as well.
You will learn topics such cyber investigations, mobile & digital forensics, e-commerce fraud, auction fraud, hacking, intelligence gathering, social media investigative methodologies, legal fundamentals and more!
Even better yet!
This certification program and all the resources is entirely online and self-study! No matter when you want it, where you want it, or where you are located around the world, it will be available 24/7/365.
The CCIP was Developed in Conjunction with the Dept of Homeland Security's National Cyber-Security Workforce Framework.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework supports the nation’s cybersecurity workforce development efforts.
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides a simple, standardized way to define cybersecurity work across multiple sectors
- The National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework provides detailed descriptions of types of cybersecurity work, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for each area, and descriptions of common specialties.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge and skills that employers need
- Colleges can create programs that are aligned to jobs,
- Employees will have a better-defined career path and opportunities, and
- Policy makers can set standards to promote workforce professionalization.
Now is the Time.. Join the Ranks of the Industry's most Elite Cyber Professionals!
I can't urge you enough to invest in yourself and your future while learning some amazing stuff along the way. Earning the industry's top certification is rigorous, challenging, and incredibly fun!
Trust me when I tell you that we are going to blow your mind and teach you things that you never thought possible! It starts with the impossible and ends with the remarkable!
Who Should Attend?
- Loss Prevention Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- Private Investigators
- Human Resources Professionals
- Intelligence Professionals
- Fraud Investigators
Official CCIP e-Courseware: ($1797 Value)
Official CCIP Online Exam License: ($997 Value)
Official CCIP Prep Review Quizzes: ($497 Value)
Official CCIP Digital Study Guide: ($350 Value)
Credential Earned: Board Certification
Availability: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
Nationally Recognized Credential: NASBA, NICE & More
Live Mentors: Available 9-6PM CST via Chat
Bonus Items for Enrolling Today:
Exam Guarantee: Pass it or try again on us! Conditions Apply (Value $997)
KeepSake: Diploma, Padded Cover, Transcripts (Value $300)
Unlimited Access to our New Career Center: (Value $1200)
Unlimited Coaching and Mentoring: (Value $2400)
Maintaining the Credential:
You have to renew the board certification every two years, once you are certified. The cost is $125 for an additional two years. CPE requirements are listed here.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher plus three years of experience in investigations, IT, fraud, law enforcement, forensics, criminal justice, law, and loss prevention. OR
- Associates degree plus four years of experience as stated above. OR
- High school diploma or GED plus four years of experience as stated above.
Also, a person convicted of a felony, any crime of moral turpitude or misdemeanor relating to honesty, theft, embezzlement, fraud or the like shall be ineligible to become a CCIP. Applicant must successfully pass the prescribed background check, which may include a criminal background check and examination process. Falsification or omission of information on the application form will be reason enough to disqualify an applicant from becoming or remaining a CCIP.