MARKETING & SALES LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST
** This is an onsite position in Chesterfield MO. This is NOT a remote position and we are not seeking agency help.
The Marketing and Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Enterprise Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the McAfee Institute training and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Writing press releases, email newsletters, promotional emails, online content, and company articles for our online channels
- Assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Helping to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs support the sales team to improve performance, control, and maintenance of their leads.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Director of Admissions to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software preferred.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM - 6 PM CST
- Base Salary: 35-40k
- Commission/Bonus Eligible 10-20k year
- Performance-based incentives
- Health insurance & PTO
- Fun shared working environment!
- Opportunity for growth and to take on new projects/responsibilities
- Ability to make an impact and see direct results of your work.
Please respond to this posting for immediate consideration with a copy of your resume to email@example.com.