Director of Admissions B2B & Customer Experience- We are hiring.
Director of Admissions (B2B) & Customer Experience
McAfee Institute is a professional training organization that empowers professionals with real-world applicable training to enhance their professional credentials and skill sets. We provide board certifications and training in the areas of Cyber Investigations, Intelligence, Cyber Security, eCommerce Fraud, Loss Prevention, Fraud, Cyber Crime, Human Trafficking, Deception Detection & more.
We offer professionals all around the world the ability to learn the topics they are most passionate about all online from their home, office, or anywhere else they want to learn. We are there no matter where, when, or how you want to learn something new.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way professionals learn around the globe; our mission is to empower our students to transform the industry by leading, developing and equipping other leaders, and to build meaningful relationships with other professionals around the globe.
Our Company in St. Louis is growing rapidly!
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within an exciting industry?
Are you known for your exceptional customer service and sales skills?
The McAfee Institute seeks an experienced and collaborative partner to be our next Director of Admissions (B2B).
The Institute is searching for a proven leader who can sell our certification and training programs in organizations, law enforcement agencies and government organizations around the world, close deals, and enhance our sales processes.
Expand its recruitment boundaries, develop new markets, and enhance recruitment strategies for target student populations.
Lead our customer service efforts and provide a wow customer experience.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will work closely with the institute leaders to implement admission policies and recruitment strategies to meet the Institutes enrollment goals and fulfill its educational mission to transform lives.
B2B and Enterprise Sales, customer service and creating the best possible the customer experience. Serve customers by providing sales, course and service information; resolving product and service problems. Create a great customer service focused environment for our customers.
- You'll be interacting with law enforcement, intelligence and investigative professionals to promote and sell our programs and services in a favorable manner.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the entire sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction.
- Give prospective clients a strong, crisp & on-point presentation over the phone or zoom.
- Hold yourself accountable to meet and exceed all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Educate potential clients on the value of McAfee Institutes training and board certification programs & how our programs can help their careers, creditability, trust, and more.
- Be inquisitive, confident, and know-how to ask great questions to uncover the client's need and be able to eloquently convince the client why the McAfee Institute is the right place to learn.
- Committed to prospecting & cold calling in order to increase our market presence across the globe.
- Be persistent - consistently following up with potential clients to close sales is just want you do.
- Develop an organizational sales plan, from SDR's, Account Managers and Leadership and hire, recruit and train these professionals.
- Coach mentor and manage a sales team.
- Evaluate current sales processes and training. Develop new sales process and training for sales team.
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal sales targets and customer service satisfaction.
- You'll be responsible for proactive communication to customers, mentors, clients, and team members.
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
- You will open and maintain customer accounts.
- You will Send Invoices, Quotes & Process credit card payments
- You will Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Primary Customer Service Requirements
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'
- Experience in online and telephone based sales, retail sales, customer service, or call centers.
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people
- A professional attitude, desire to succeed and smart appearance
Desirable Personality Traits
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in your achievements
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humor and ability to make small talk
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- Focused on results but also on the right way to get them
- The ability to listen properly before speaking
What to expect:
- Fun Environment,
- Ongoing Training
- Opportunity to Travel,
- Management Opportunities for qualified candidates,
- Performance-Based Bonuses
You must be:
- Great with People
- A Team Player
- Very Positive
Job Requirements Skills/Qualifications:
Sales Skills, Closing Sales, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Reliable work attendance, Detail Orientated.
- Past experience selling training, education, certifications a plus.
- Experience in consultative, high-volume sales on a daily, weekly basis
- Proven track record of prospecting and closing new accounts
- CRM software experience, salesforce, salesmate, zoom, calendly a plus
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years sales, 1-year outbound call experience
- Hiring, Coaching, Mentoring and Developing Sales Teams
- Developing sales call scripts, outbound messaging, SDR functions and sales qualifications
- Experience in the law enforcement, intelligence, investigation, or criminal justice industry’s a plus
Due to our expansion and the increasing needs of our clients for growth, all qualified candidates will be called within 24 hours.
Position is Full-time Salaried Role (Approx. 48-55 hours a week)
8:30AM - 6:00PM CST
On call availability required: a few evenings a week and 2 weekends a month to help with remote customer service via mobile chat from 6:00-9:00PM and 9-9CST on weekends when scheduled.
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salary: 45k-55k/year depending on experience plus Uncapped Commission, Qrtrly and Yearly Bonus Eligible. Total comp approx. 75-120k/year.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Paid Medical 100%
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Vacations/Trips/ Fringe Benefits
Please respond to this posting for immediate consideration with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.